"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Belgium - Deurne: saying goodbye

Hi Mom and Luna,

Time to say goodbye to Hostmom Cin and Mister J.
I am ready to come home.

Hostmom Cin, made a cap and a scarf for me, so I won't get cold when I am travelling and back home.
I feels very warm, I like it!!
Hostmom Cin thinks it is colder back home so she opened all the windows so I can already get used to the cold.  But it was also to cold for them so they had to put a cap on too.  Hahahaha very funny!

so this is the last photoshoot with my hostfamily.

 It was very hard to make a picture with everyone on it.
The kitties wouldn't listen and weren't in the mood to make pictures.
But we had some fun!!


 we tried without the kitties... much much better!
 I am going to miss them!
And I guess they are going to miss me too!
happy family!! 

Bobje is feeling blue.  he hats my cap... 
Maya is not sure wat to do with the cap... 

bye Hostmom!!! 
The last funny pictues of me with Mister J and Hostmom Cin 


Say Cheeeeeeeese!!! 

Maya is not letting me go.  I think she will miss me a lot.
:( 
 Bobje is a bit sad about me leaving.  
He will not play with me anymore. 
I think he is mad about me :(

ready to leave and go home.
Bye Belgium!!!

Stella


Hostmom Cin says: I will really miss you.  You have been a part of  my life for over one month.
We did some special thinks just for you to show you some nice places. 
Hope you had some fun at our place!
You can come back whenever you want!!

BIG HUG
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment