"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On my way home thinking about my adventures in Belgium

Hi Mom,
I am on my way home now.
Hostmom Cin has left me at the postoffice with a very nice lady :P

So I am thinking about all the special and funny moments that we been through...


As I arrived the sun was burning on my furry-skin.
over 20 degrees.. HOT HOT HOT

Went to Bruges!!

Met Hostmom Cin's Mother

Went to visit Hostmom Cin's neighbour.
Met her doggy Lilly and her kitty Lola

 I went to school with Hostmom Cin.
I helped to prepare the Easterbrunch.
I ate "soldaatjes" translated : little slodiers

Mister J took me to the concert of Paul McCartney!!

I went on a schooltrip:)

Me being funny in the dark!

I was at a postcrossingsmeeting!!!

Maya pranked me on the first of April

Helped building a spaceship!

I discoverd Hostmom Cin's addiction.

Became best friends with Bobje
 Helped Hostmom Cin to study

 We cooked

I got a massage!! 

I helped making home-made chocolate mousse.

enjoyed the game at Easter to find eggs and pieces of a Lego-set

 I got a present too

Easter Lunch

I gamed at the PS3

received a card from Mom

watched how to make Tiramisu 

Had a little accident on Friday the 13th

Went shopping with Hostmom Cin.
We had so much fun inside the fittingroom :P

Got a new haircut

birthdayparty of Hostmom Cin

Next day it was her birthday!

new labello that tickels on the lips.
Yeahh right... Hostmom Cin Says she can really feel it.
I didn't feel a thing!

lot of bad weather! But we say a rainbow 


I drunk a lot of beer so I got drunk for the first time of my life.
*hips* :D

Went to a beer festival with Mister J and his friend. 

Close encounters with a spiderrrrrrrrraaaaaahhhhh

Back some sunshine, went for an icecream.

treasurehunting in nature

again a birthdayparty, this time of Mister J. 

Played some scrabble :P
Happy Birthday Mom!

Time to say goodbye to my hostfamily 
 The last funny picture.
Sometimes we had so much fun taking the pictures.
I think she made more than thousand.. not every picture made it to the blog.
we got a lot of bloopers.  This is one of them. 
Maya was biting but what was Hostmom Cin thinking to do something like this?
All for the picture I guess.

Feeling little bit sad to leave, but feeling exciting too to see Mom and Luna again.

I will be home in a few days.
Stella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment