"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Belgium - Antwerp - Deurne : shopping/hairdresser and party party!

Today again a busy day!! Tonight it is hostmom Cin's birthdayparty at the neighbours place.
But first we are going to Antwerp to buy "crocs" those shoes.  It 's the last day of a very special action. 
So hurry  hurry...
 after 40 minutes of waiting finaly we could leave to Antwerp.
There were a lot of people on the tram pfff

 Ok to the croc-store!
Hmm what shall I choose?

This is inside "de stadsfeestzaal"
a lot of gold and you feel royal when you are there :) 

Next stop: buying new jeans.
This is my old one (can you find me?) 

Wawww this is so cool.. A pink jeans I like it! 

this one is tooooo big for hostmom Cin.

This one fit as well.  very colorfull!  

ohh hello to Finland.. we are starting our party at the fitting room.
It was very crowdy but we took our time... relaxed! 

This is way Hostmom Cin needs new jeans.  She had a little accident.   

next on the agenda: the Hairdresser 

washing Cin... 

 washing Stella
This is the hairdresser Gino He is going to give us a new coupe. 
ohh he is cutting Stella her hair. 

work in progress 

 blowing it dry


Also Stella got a treatment...


finished: what do you think of my new haircut mom?? 

Now the big question:  the bill :O 

Thank you Kreatos.
I have met somebody who wants to give me a tattoo ..
I said I would think about it (really happend Mervi! The woman is in one of the pictures on the left)



Just in time home to change clothes and go to the neighbours for ..
THE PARTY!!! 

to be honnest we were a little bit late, but no worries...
everyting was ready and we could attack right a way!!

wine, bubbles, beer... what do you want to drink Mom.
I got a Fanta :P 
Mister J got beer of Postel. 


MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
this was Hostmom Cin's choice for menu.
It smells deliciouse!

Hostmom Cin and Mister J and me ofcourse :D
sweet couple!
 Mister J is always playing with me. 
We are having so much fun...

After we put the chocolat on the tiramisu we made yesterday
it is ready to serve 

Hostmom Cin went home for a moment, she forgot her Labello!
I think she is really an addict to this.

time to play some cards!
hahaha... this are the neighbours. 

We are going to play cards till it is past midnight
and we can congratulated Hostmom Cin with her birthday. 

Ohh Mom I got a tummyache... the food was so good that I over-ate myself!
I think I am going to be sick :(

Stella!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment