"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Belgium - Deurne: labello-addictive

Hi Hi Mom and brother,

Hostmom is speaking another strange language that I don't understand.
A kind of a mantra... "Methicilline Resistente Staphylococcus Aureus"
It is latin of something (she doens't know either) but she needs to know the word for her study.
So she wrote it down and glued it into the toiletroom. Hahaha How strange is that?
It is the full name for a bacteria that they called MRSA
There are other papers as well.  it helps her studying difficult things.  Getting it into the longtime-part of her brain so she will never forget it :P


I noticed the strange collection of Hostmon Cin and Mister J.
Hostmom has bought another one so I went looking for all the other lipbalms.
I count 12, but this was all the ones I could find.  There has to be more hidden on secret spaces.



LABELLO

 She even got one from a Belarus.  As a gift... :P
 Ohh hello you, be nice to me please. 


My lips are soft now :P

see you later
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment