"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Friday, April 13, 2012

Belgium, Deurne : making Tiramisu

Hi Mom,

Almost time to party party!
 Today it is a busy day...
Let's start... go to work with hostmom Cin.  (still doing her internship, last day today)
When we came home she got mail... in a bottle!!!!
 it was from Finland... it was from you mom!!

Time to go the the neighbours.  We are going to make desert for tomorrow.
TIRAMISU

first I helpt to make very very strong coffee

 cookies.. lots of cookies

a gadget to split the yellow and the white from an egg. 

flower

the real stuff

and eat cookies  

mascarpone and the egg yellow (4)  a bit of the disaronno and I think the flower ?? :$ I guess where did the flower go??

mixing this

 the egg white (2) mixing till it is foam
add this to the mascarpone & co 

tasting! VERY important! :P

 when the coffee is COLD...

 put it on the cookies.. not to much1
 finished with the coffee add the mascarpone & co to it
 again cookies!!
 coffee...
 again the mascarpone...
 finished
 into the fridge for several hours

It is friday the 13the.. Well mom today I fell out of my frontseat at Hostmom Cin's jacket.
Duckey the duck took great care of me... I felt like a mummy!


good night!
don't let the bedbugs bite ya
;)
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment