"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Belgium - Deurne: Photoshoot with Bobje

Hi Mom,

It was a boring day.
Hostmom Cin had to work very hard today.
No time to take any pics.  Not allowed either and she may not tell about our adventures. 
Yes yes she took me everywhere she goes. :)  Still in the frontseat of her jacket, but sometimes she had to hide me :(

So when we came home we hadn't got any pictures of today.
Time for a photoshoot of me and Bobje.




I love this one below!!!

 Bobje has a big foot.. BIGFOOT Bobje, hahahaha
We are friends for life. 
Hostmom Cin has a secret.  She sprayed some Feliway on my bottom.
Now all cats love me :P
It works for real!!  I am a cat-magnet hahahaha
She has also a plug in. 
For a happy cat : http://feliway.co.uk/

happy de pappy see you tomorrow.
I am going to chill chez Bobje.
Stella.
I think I am in Love


No comments:

Post a Comment