"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Belgium - Deurne: April new month

The day after the postcrossingsmeeting.
Hostmom Cin needed to write the adresses before sche can post them. 
After that was don she played with me and the cards.

 going great!
 ohh oeps going not so great anymore. 

APRIL: new month so lets change the calendar
 April :P almost spring :P

another one.  The birthday-calendar.
Oh almost Hostmom Cin her birthday!

Nice one, don't you think.

The cats fooled me.
It is 1 april and ...

 I got the fish... didn't saw it coming... :(

Bobje was sleeping so i thought.. hmmm I want to cuddle and do a nap too. 

ohh I can't see.. it is so dark.  Who put the light out??
ahhh it was Bobje... the basterd!! 
again friends and i could sleep for a while with him. 
 later on we played hide and seek.
Maya found me! 


these were my adventures of today.  Bye bye..
Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment