"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Friday, March 23, 2012

Belgium - Antwerp - Deurne: arrival

Hi Mom,

Stella arrived today in Belgium!

The mailman was early this morning.  I saw him coming and I waited till he was at my place.  He had a strange look in his eyes when he gave me the box.  Afterwards I had to run to catch my tram. I think I heard the mailman laughing out loud. But I made it just in time. Got 10 seconds to make this picture... the tram was coming! So I got only one shot...



I had a sneak peek in the box, before the lessons started.


"Ohh ..Hello... My name is Cindy, but you can call me Cin or hostmom. Who are you?"  
"My name is Stella and I come from Finland. Nice to meet you."


Welcome in Belgium Stella!!
We are going to have so much fun!!
And I got already lots of surprises for you, but I'm not going to tell you what they are, otherwice it wouldn't be a surprise anymore...

So Stella... are you READY??
Ready for some adventure???
Here we go!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment