"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Monday, March 19, 2012

WHO ARE WE?



Hello you all people out there!
My name is Stella. It means "a star" by Latin. So, maybe I'm a little star.
I'm a small female cat toy, who really likes to see things all over the World. I'm not afraid of any new things, and I'm always ready for new adventures. To be honest, it's quite boring to be only at home. I want to travel around the World, and maybe see some secret places, too, who knows...





Hello everyone!
My name is Luna. It means "a Moon" by Latin. My furr is silver coloured, so maybe that's why I got my name. I'm a brother of Stella, and it is a hard work, because she is so crazy, and far too curious about everything (don't tell her that I said that, please). I'm calm and lazy cat, who loves eating and sleeping, but also loves to see the World, and meet people and maybe some other travelling toys, too...


No comments:

Post a Comment