"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Belgium - Antwerpen - Deurne: Paul McCartney Concert

Mom, Mom, MOM!!!

When I woke up this morning hostmom Cin and Mister J. got a big surprise for me today!!
I am going to a concert of Paul McCartney!! How cool is that!!

She showed me already the ticket. I am going with Mister J. 
Hostmom Cin stays at home and she will be updating and watching Grey's Anatomy.


But first school.
No pictures today.  It was a terrible day. 
One of the students got ill and they had to call the ambulance for him to take him to the hospital. 
So at 14:30 they said we could go home cauce of the incident.

One guess what we did?
First we cleaned the balcony and yes reading again!!  

She made soup: broccoli and cauliflower with some ham.
She burned her mouth while she was tasting..
so first aid with an icecube.
She talked very funny. 
Mister J. had to laugh...
it was indeed funny hearing her talk with an icecube in her mouth :D


I am so ready.  Can we go now?
I got the ticket.  So if you forget me, you will forget your ticket aswell. Ha haaa
We are going by bike.  The stadium is very near to our home.


The first pictures Mister J has send to Hostmom Cin.
We are still waiting...


So much people!!


Me and Mister J. having the time of our lifes.
and it hasn't started yet :D

There are a lot of people here!

It starts!  I am not in every picture.. but
hostmom Cin decided to post the pictures anyway.















It is snowing confetti.. so cool!!



yeeeeahhhhh!







Not sure if this count as get a photo with a famous person and get his autograph :P
We did our best :P :P



I was there!!
Belgium Sportpaleis!!!!








 His new CD, I love it Mom.  It very jazzy! :)

What a day what a day...
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment