"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Belgium - Antwerp - Deurne: Schooltrip

Hi Mom,

Today we went on a schooltrip.   Cool I thought, but I was bit disappointed.  It was boring! 

It was for impaired and blind people.  Presentation for some kind of fancy magnifying glass through a sort of tv.  Very special.



This is braille. It feels very strange.




This are te letters.  I think it is very hard to read a book in braille!



Quick picts after the trip on the way back. This is in Antwerp city!

me at the "Groenplaats"

Hilton hotel at the "Groenplaats"

Old, very old buildings...

Hostmom Cin got her test back.  9.5/10 great result!!


Sneek pic.  We got lessons from a layer.  


In the metro on our way home.


 yummie for my tummy!!


ohhh my tummy... watching some tv and go to bed early.


Night night Mom and Luna
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment