"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Luna's greetings, Jyväskylä, Finland

Hi! It's Luna here...
Stella, I watched from our blog how you are doing. And I can see, that you're fine. It's great! Mom told me that yes, she has met Roos. Mom told me, that Roos was visiting here in our home only few weeks ago, just before we were born. How small the World is? So nice that you have something common with Roos.  




Our small amigurumi friends came to see our blog, too. We all were so happy for you and the sunshine there... Here in Finland it's snowing!
We will come and take a look this blog every now and then. That's for sure!



Guess what I did today?
I went outside, and I did some snow-angels... or snow-cats, whatever... ;)

In my opinion, it looks more the angel than the cat.




In Belgium it's sunny and almost like summer...
In Finland it's snowing hard as you can see from this video:




Take care!
Mom says hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment