"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Belgium - Antwerp - Linkeroever: visiting Hostmom's mom

Hi Mom,

Me again,
Did you not forgot to change the clocks?
I had to change the clock in the bedroom.


cup of coffee urly in the morning with some chocolat :P
MMMMmmmmmm


Today Hostmom Cin had special plans.
Visiting her mom who is living in a nursing home.
She had a stoke several years ago and is paralysed on the left side.

First thinks first, buy some sweets for her mom.



I will gard this with my life!! :)



almost an empty tram! Don't see that often.


Being like Hostmom Cin with the scarf.  I think it is very cool!
How do I look?

This tram rides above and under the ground.

The picture below is taken while we were riding under a big river
 to the other side of Antwerp called Linkeroever.


Oh we need to get off!


Sun is shining.
Can you see the Cathedral of Antwerp? At my right arm...




SPRING!! Flowers...
Can you find me Mom?



We are there.
This is where Cin's mom is living.



Her Mom was very pleased with the little cake. :)



Of course she bought on for herself too! :P


We went outside to where the sunshine was.
Smile you two...Smile to this kitty :P



I made some friends Mom.  Look how close the pigeons came to me.
We were not allowed to feed them anymore :(




A ladybug came to visit me!


Doing silly with tea...





Ohh this is so cool.  Look Mom no hands...

I asked if I could drive this thing.. jiiiihaaaa
Start your engines people. Get of the roads, here comes Stella!



Saying goodbuy we needed to go.



waiting for the bus...

The bus, the bus, the bus is coming!!!



oh everything is moving really fast...


Next stop: UGC Cinemas.
We are going to the movies!!
Choosing a film... it will be The Hunger Games





It was a good movie!

This weekend was lots of fun!
But I am tiered now so I am going to sleep.

Sleep tight!

Stella x




No comments:

Post a Comment