"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Friday, March 23, 2012

Belgium - Antwerp - Deurne: meeting the cats

Hi Mom,

It´s me Stella...

As my hostmom got home I finally got out of the box and there where two little creature waiting.  
They introduced themselfs as Roos and Truffel.


As we were talking Roos told me that she has been to Finland and as we kept on talking we found out that she has been to you Mom... she knows you!! How cool is that? She has met you.. I feel so welcome here...


Today it is 23 March 2012 and while taking this picture I am in Belgium - Deurne.


I like it already here! The sun is shining it is so HOT here.  I forgot my sunglasses and bikini :(
Look Mom, it was today 20 degrees!!  The first day this year that it was so hot Cin said.



Tomorrow it will be also the same temperature.  It feels like the summer.  :P

Look at me... chillin in the sunshine...



And this is the view I have...
I can look over hostmom's neighbourhood.
She lives at the 3the floor of a big building.


Look Mom, a blue sky.  My eyes!! my eyes the sun is blinding me... I can't see anymore!!!
I was joking Mom.  No worries!!

I asked hostmom Cin where I was exactly.  I knew I was in Belgium because you showed me a map at the computer.  But were in Belgium.  So she showed me that I was very near the big city Antwerp.
It is not that clear I know.. but the red dot is Antwerp and the blue dot with the circle around it is where I am.  Look at my ear and then little to the right.  Can you find it?? That´s where I am and where my hostmom Cin lives.



OMG!!!! Mom Mom, the got very big kitties here! Two of them..
The brown one is Maya.

And the white one is Bobje

They are tickelling me!! hihihi please stop..



As you see.. they listen very well :P


No worries Mom, Bobje isn't hurting me.



Look how big he is.. To big to fit in the picture :P



Ohh and this is me with hostmom Cin saying..
sleep tight... see you tomorrow






No comments:

Post a Comment