"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Belgium - Antwerpen - Deurne: easterlunch at school

Hi Mom and Luna,

Hostmom Cin found this morning a present!
Oh oh birthday birthday.. no it isn't her birthday yet she said...

hmm let's have a look what's inside..


She got a very cute card...
... and a Bongo-voucher for a Wellnessweekend!


The reason for the present:
So romantic!
Cin and Mister J. are 500 days together.


But it is a schoolday so up to school.
Today she had to make a bruch for Easter.
So I helped where ever I could!





I am helping decorating the place :)

Ok this is very hard: we are going to make mayonnaise.
But Hostmom Cin got a problem. 
She has her period and the myth goes that in that case the mayonnaise will fail.
So I had to make it all by myself.

Luckily she gave me instructions:
200 ml oil
1 egg
1 spoon mustard
1 spoon vinegar
and mix it all together very VERY carefully!!!!
finishing touch with salt and peper.


I did it...  my mayonnaise!!

The teacher dressed as an easterbunny had some chocolat eggs as surprise!


Let's eat!!


I am going to eat an egg!


Trying to break the egg-shell by jumping up and down.

Hostmom Cin eats her eggs lightly boiled with soldiers. 
That's how they call the pieces of bread.


MMMmmmmm I like it very much!
Yummy for my tummy :P

Hostmom Cin got a present too for Hostdaddy Mister J.
Ohh I got stuck.. HELP me!


This is better.. But what's inside the tin?
Beer??


No candy, but Hostmom told me a secret...
at the bottom of the tin is the actual present.
Mister J. don't know ... and eats the candies :P sssttttt...


We went outside: Sun was still shining.  Bobje enjoyed it!


Hostmom Cin got her feet up, Icetea beside her and reading again
in the sun


It became cold so we went inside to read.  But she fell asleep..


It was so exciting that I could not wait what happend next...


Hostmom got a headache, so she went to bed.
I kept on reading.
You should read these books to Mom!

sleep thight!
reading Stella
x

No comments:

Post a Comment