"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~Lao Tzu~

Monday, March 26, 2012

Belgium - Antwerp - Deurne: cats and dog

Hi Mom,

I went to school today. 
Let's see what kind of lessons we have this week...


We had to do some tests during class. 
For example mesure your chest while holding your breath with full lungs and empty lungs.
Hostmom Cin had a difference of 2,5 cm.




very VERY boring lesson.  I fell asleep!


On the way back to home.
You can see the big Cathedral of Our Lady in Antwerp in the background!


At home, the neighbours needed something and sended a text,
so we went one level downstairs and brought her a visit.

She has a very tiny doggy called Lilli.
Isn't she cute?  She likes to play!



Oh and here is Kitty Lola. 
She didn't want to play with me :(





During the evening Hostmom Cin started to read again in this big book of
Earth's Children by J.M. Auel. She is now reading the third book.


I was getting tired of all the reading so I went to play
with Bobje. 



Hostmom Cin bought this big frog in Bruges. It is a money-box.
She bought it as her own birthdaypresent and it isn't her birthday yet??
I don't get it mom, do you??
But I think it is beautiful. 
I tried already to kiss him, but he didn't transformed in a prince :(


In bed she is reading again.


night night...

Kisses
Stella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment